Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best of Intentions

Well, I feel better today. I haven't watched the news or checked Chattanoogan.com all day! I do so love the Police Blotter section of the Chattanoogan where they report all the men that have solicited prostitutes (names included) and even better, those stupid men who have their money stolen by prostitutes and don't get anything in return (serves them right!). Imagine a prostitute not being honest. They deserve to have their money stolen if they are stupid enough to do something like that. It just makes you laugh and laugh!!!!

My full intention was to come home and fix a nutritious dinner for my family (done) and then spend the rest of the night with a glass of wine, fingernail polish and hot wax (YELP!). I got a phone call from a girl wanting to order something from Thirty-One and now, almost three hours later, I've not mani'ed pedi'ed or de-haired (my eyebrows) at all! Maybe tomorrow night I'll get some grooming in.

I did, however, help Brody write a fable for homework about a Sneaky Snake who had no friends, a Bird named Birdie and a Turtle named Slider. The moral of his fable is that you have to be nice to have friends. Words to live by....MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment