Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thankful for my BFF's

So they may be your "girlfriends", or "home girls" or just plain ole' "friends", but I thank God for mine. The eight of us are a group formed through Tres Dias. We came together as a "Reunion Group" to hold each other accountable and encourage each other. I cannot tell you what each of these women mean to me. They are the kind of friends that I could call at 3 a.m. and say..."pray for me, ....." and they would not only pray, they would do it while dressing, getting in the car and coming to my aide. I pray that they know that this is what I also would do for them. In a world where you're never quite sure where you stand with people, where some people would just as likely talk about you behind your back, I'm thankful for these women who I know HAVE my back. We have spent a lot of time together this weekend at Donna's Christmas Tea and my ornament swap, and it just makes me realize why we are BFF's. I am richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment