Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bring on the rain!!

I am so thrilled to see the much needed rain today! We are 10 inches below normal, and it's really effecting Larry's business. Besides new equipment, we also need some rain. I have always loved rainy days, so I'm happy!

Larry is on his way to get me for lunch. That is another perk of the rain. He is off. It's the only time we really get to spend together without the boys, so I look forward to the rainy lunches we get to share very occasionally.

The boys are busy tonight, same as last night. Lucas has finished his exams, so we aren't so pressed to get home. Lucas has basketball practice tonight and then football immediately afterwards if the rain stops. I don't know how he does it, but he loves it. I think he would be happier if football was over, but he is such a great athlete. Brody has it easy tonight. We have to study for a spelling test tomorrow and I have to get our clothes ready for packing on Friday night. We leave for the beach on Saturday, so I need to get all that together and ready to go. I would love to go to choir, but just don't see that it is going to happen unless it continues to pour and Larry stays home.

I better go check on Larry's progress over here! Thanks for reading about our crazy life!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment