Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today

The reason that I wanted to start a blog (since you must have asked) is that we are so busy, and I recieve emails from friends and family that largely go unanswered about how the boys are and how is Larry and his business and how is my job going, etc. Well, I have seen many blog pages lately with my breastfeeding mom's, so I decided to give it a try!

Here is our crazy life in a nutshell:
Larry is working like a crazy person. His lawnmowers are all broken, and we are praying desperately for him to be able to retire SOON. We are praying for a financial miracle.
Shari is working like a crazy person at work, after work and at home. I am still a very busy Board Certified Lactation Consultant working in a small hospital. I love my job, and sometimes can't believe that they pay me for coming to work! I also teach prenatal classes, and love meeting all the great soon to be parents! I am most fulfilled and busy with my boys though. They are constantly in motion and busy with sports, school, events, friends, etc. I am so blessed to have them, but boy are the boys work!!
Lucas is a 7th grader, and is a great athelete. He is so handsome and smart and generous and funny. He is such a gentleman and makes us so proud. God truly laid His hand on Lucas and gave him so many amazing gifts and such a great personality.
Brody is a 3rd grader and is also a great athelete. His eyes would melt your heart, and it is often said that we should think about getting him into modeling. He is a beautiful boy. His sensitivity astounds me. He can't stand to think of me or his dad being hurt, emotionally or physically. He is generous to a fault and is so funny and bright. He is the heart of our home.

Today holds many things for us, as usual. Lucas is taking his last day of exams and then has basketball practice until 6:00. Brody has football practice at 6:15. In the midst of all of our sports running, our washing maching has died. We have found a used one similar to ours for only $75 and are rejoicing that we don't have to buy a "NEW" expensive one! Thank you Lord! Larry is also having trouble with his mower, and we desperately need the money for a new one. Please pray with us that this money becomes available soon!!

We are anxiously counting the days until we leave for FLORIDA!!! Larry isn't able to go, but the boys and I can't wait. Our precious friend Bev is letting us use her condo, so we are hoping to do a cheap vacation, but fun. I know it won't be long before the boys won't want to be with us as much, so I'm trying to cherish every moment I still have with them. I know soon they will think I'm stupid and an antique, but for now, Mom is still marginally cool and fun to be with (when I'm not screaming with my hair on fire).

That is pretty much it for now! I hope to add more pics soon and figure this whole thing out!

Thanks for taking time to catch up with us! If you want to take a moment to thank God your life is wonderful, check out this blog that a friend sent: http://sgirl79.blogspot.com It will literally rip your chest open and jump up and down on your heart!!! Be warned!!!!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment